We are excited for the opportunity to serve you once again! As always, the safety of our customers and employees continues to be our top priority, and with that priority in mind, we wanted to share the following information:
What are we doing?
We are closely following the requirements and guidelines shared by the CDC, the Minnesota Department of Health, and local authorities. Our enhanced safety protocols include:
• Staff wearing masks
• Outdoor seating made available when/where possible
• Regular sanitizing and disinfecting of surfaces (dining area, entertainment spaces, and any frequently contacted surfaces across the building)
• Hand sanitizer available for guests
What can you do?
You can help us in making sure your experience is fun and safe! We kindly ask for your cooperation in the following ways:
• Follow social distancing guidelines if you are unvaccinated whenever possible (with staff and other patrons)
• If unvaccinated, wear masks to the extent possible in accordance with the applicable guidance from the CDC/MN Dept of Health.
• Regularly wash hands
• Leave WhirlyBall scoops, laser tag vests, and bowling balls in designated spaces to allow for cleaning after each use
• Postpone your visit to WhirlyBall if feeling unwell